Friday, 25 October 2013

My assignment idea + planning

I have finally come to a decision on what my film assignment will be about.

I will be doing a "Monday Minute" style of video where it will feature items from clothing brand, H&M.(Subject to change)
This will be a lookbook style of advertisement in an average setting meaning that the audience will be able to relate. The intended audience are females between the ages 17-30 to indicate that this fashion brand is stylish, sophisticated yet still 'youth' trendy in a grown up way.

In industry this would be a set up for a series of videos where there would be different scenarios and characters each time, also the audience would be able to participate through social media by uploading their own style/outfit pictures. (using hash tags #MondayMinuteHM)
This is a great way of using social media to bring in more attention to the brand and to create a sense of belonging to the customers.

The main forms of digital media that I will be using is film and text. There are possibilities for the use of stop motion animation as well. It is also most likely that there will be no voice-over, instead I will just include a soundtrack and some sound effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment